Production Blog: Sound Editing

  Due to the record organization not responding to our request to borrow their music, we had to settle for some royalty free music. One more effort of editing from me was needed for this project. I was tasked with editing the sound/ music. First, I had to find royalty free music that fit our film. It was very difficult and slightly frustrating because i could not just use any song i wanted to. Eventually i found some intense music to fit with the robbery scene. Next I had to make the music sound just right. I could not make it too loud because then you could not hear what was going in with the dialogue in the film. But i could not make it too quiet either because then the viewer would not feel the impact that the music has on the scene. So, I made it the perfect volume that it brings context to the scene but is also just background music.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Editing

Final Production Blog

Pitch