Production Blog: Color Scales

 One more effort of editing from me was needed for this project. I was tasked with applying filters to the film.  For many of the clips, I looked through all the filters the editing software had to offer. In most clips I wanted to use a filter that made the picture darker to show the mood in the bank robbery scenes. For some clips it was difficult to find a good filter to express what i wanted to express from the filter into the film. I think I found the right filters though. I believe i utilized them correctly as well. I also had to adjust the color grading in the film. This was a confusing and sophisticated thing I had never done before. So I went to YouTube to learn. After some practice of some other videos, I was able to color grade my film. I strived towards making certain pictures more prominent and bright in the film to bring out the energy and intensity that a action film has to offer. Overall, this was a cool new skill i learned that i am proud of now being familiar with. Now the film is almost done and it feels like we just started!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Editing

Final Production Blog

Pitch